Chiesa Santissima Annunziata

portico dell'annunziata vicino b&b park view

History

Founded in 1304 by Armenian Basilian monks, in 1475 it passed to the Observant Minors who completely reworked the structure. During the seventeenth century the interior was modified and in 1690 the bell tower was erected. On the 16th century portico there are paintings by G. Lippi and P. Carracci (1619). Inside, frescoes in the apse by A. Bigari and D. Zanotti with stucco sculptures by prophets by G. Rossi (1792); paintings by B. Pupini and P. F. Cavazza.

ADDRESS: via San Mamolo 2, Bologna

PHONE: 051 580357

WEBSITE: sites.google.com/site/annunziatabologna/

Map from Park View B&B to Chiesa Santa Annunziata